Sinoc is currently looking for smart and self-motivated software engineers to work on exciting and innovative software development projects. We are seeking software engineers with experience in blockchains and/or cryptocurrency with the ability to take on and overcome challenges in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, design, and implement solutions for challenging problems, including working with blockchains and digital ledgers.
- Participate in product design and planning.
- Willing and able to learn new application subject areas, new technologies, and explore research topics in new areas.
- Maintain high levels of knowledge, skill, and competencies in software development for an extensive range of project types.
- Translate design requirements and specifications into successful implementations.
- Work in a collaborative team environment and share knowledge.
- Create external design documentation and technical reports.
- Ensure that projects meet high standards for quality and adhere to best practices.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Mid Level: 2+ years, Senior Level: 5+ years of prior professional experience including system analysis, software design and development in two or more of Go, Python, OR C# or related technologies.
- Experience working with blockchain and/or cryptocurrency.
- Experience with distributed systems, high security communications, or cryptography.
Please send a link to your online portfolio (if applicable) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year